- Single fleece sheepskin rug
- Jet black colour
- Naturally hypoallergenic and wonderfully soft
- Thick fleece with a minimum of 60mm depth
- Naturally versatile and resilient
- Black Single Small: 85x60cm (33"x24")
- Black Single Medium: 95x65cm (37.5"x25.5")
- Black Single Large: 105x65cm (41"x26")
- *Measured from the wool side up at the longest and widest points*
Where are your sheepskin rugs from?
All our sheepskin rugs are made from British, Icelandic or New Zealand sheep. We only use skins from these countries because they all have very strong ethical guidelines on the treatment of animals and because they produce a very high-quality sheepskin.
More about Sheepskin:
Genuine sheepskin is an eco-friendly product which takes much less energy to produce than synthetic materials. Synthetic sheepskins and other man-made materials can take up to 3-times as much energy to produce compared to real sheepskin.
Sheepskin is a by-product of the meat industry. Sheepskin products are created by taking a material that would otherwise be a waste and unwanted item and then turning it into a natural, long lasting and luxury product that can be enjoyed.
Sheepskin is often used as a luxury rug to warm up a room, a throw over to put over a chair, bed or sofa, a car seat cover or to lie on in bed for extra comfort and support. However, it is so versatile and resilient that our customers use our sheepskin rugs for a huge variety of reasons.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.